Middleman donations --How to--

TF2 trade forum

Middleman donations --How to--

Postby Bigdog » April 17th, 2014, 7:47 pm

To ensure that I'm safe to trade with, I'm a senior skiver server administrator and web admin and have done a lot to help create what we have now. In no way will I attempt to scam or otherwise take your items without giving you the benefits you have paid for. It's possible I will make mistakes and those issues should be pm'd to me ASAP so I can fix them. (As stated below, anyone that tries to scam me by saying I failed to give something will be banned.) All transactions will be logged via an excel spreadsheet and possibly other ways in the future.

How my middleman server works: You send me a trade request with a note saying "I am giving you (insert amount of keys) for skiver donor status, my steam ID is (insert steam ID). (How to get your steam ID tutorial: Steam ID

Trade request can be sent here: Trade Request

Failure to put the following information will result in me declining the trade. Also, it is possible it will take a few days for me to process the trades, depending on how quickly keys sell and how fast I can get more cash.

Cash donations are also welcome to help fund this process: Donate As well, in game item donations are always welcome too, just send me items with no note.

How it works, you give me 3 keys (Must be pure, no items or anything else) Then I buy you membership, simple.

I'm also available for other types of trades, such as high risk trades you don't want to make without a middleman. In these cases, please pm me on the site with details about it.

Note: Any attempt to scam me or in some way obtain free membership will result in termination of your donation without a refund and a perma-ban from all skiver servers as well as the website. (Scamming, duped items, trade glitching) Also, if you are flagged as a scammer, I WILL NOT trade with you. (I will check) As well, I have the right to deny anyone the ability to trade me. Any issues can be sent to me via the pm system and questions posted below, thank you.
Bigdog
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Middleman donations --How to--

Postby Bigdog » April 17th, 2014, 10:12 pm

I'll kept my post up to date on when I have cash, I currently don't have funds, but will get them soon.
Bigdog
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby Justin » May 7th, 2014, 2:36 pm

I think you need to update that trade offer url. Steam's reporting it as invalid
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Bigdog » May 7th, 2014, 3:48 pm

Just1nus wrote:I think you need to update that trade offer url. Steam's reporting it as invalid

Alright, I'll get it fixed, thanks.
Bigdog
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Return to Trade